[theme-reviewers] Comments are closed on pages

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:37:25 UTC 2011

Although there are a great many variations to this if one wants to take into
account (standard) comments, pingback, and trackbacks (24 combinations are
possible, but pingbacks and trackbacks are essentially "special" comments)
there is still a case in point where there are no comments of any form which
still gives reason to expect there be no "comments are closed" message on
these pages.

No comments, comments closed, no pings/trackbacks => "comments are closed"
... no message to appear on *pages*.

Cais.