[theme-reviewers] Comments are closed on pages

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 01:56:40 UTC 2011

The no "comments are closed" message is a legacy item that may need to be
reviewed. Although I agree with its current implementation regarding pages I
would be open to a compelling argument to allow for special use cases; but,
again, the Theme repository is not a destination for rare use-case themes
but one for themes that are designed to meet a great many users needs and
wants and essentially a more or less generic use-case fashion.

Cais.