[theme-reviewers] Question about ob_start and ob_get_clean (Vicky Arulsingam)

Sayontan Sinha sayontan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:55:10 UTC 2011

I think some of the comment link functions such as comments_popup_link and
comments_number directly print output.

What kind of potential problems do you see with dynamic sidebars inside
the_content? It is not something a theme includes by default, but it is
something explicitly invoked by a post author to put in specific widgets in
the content.