[theme-reviewers] A RE-EXAMINATION OF THEME REQUIREMENTS - AN ESSAY

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Tue Jun 28 04:38:45 UTC 2011

You would be surprised how many newbies are passing through the same
requirements on daily basis. Theme Check is a helper, not a guarantee that
any Theme will pass. Theme requirements are improving, not changing as often
as you mentioned.

----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:24 PM, Angelo Bertolli <angelo.bertolli at gmail.com