[theme-reviewers] Postypes aren't being translated

Diana K. Cury dianakac at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 04:21:50 UTC 2011

Hello there,

I moved the post type resource from http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4032 to a plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ada-plugin/ everything is working fine! In fact I like the plugin best now.

Right now, I just don't know why the localization isn't working. I'm using the init, but the post type files and metabox itens aren't being translated.

Someone ever could help on this?! I can't find anything about it.

Diana KC