[theme-reviewers] Theme submission fails on WARNING

Darren Slatten darrenslatten at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 18:24:57 UTC 2011

So would it make sense to establish a best practice (or requirement) where
themes should not (or must not) create files at all? In other words, themes
would need to ship with those files already in place, even if only to
function as placeholders to be overwritten.

Regarding the 666 permissions and Editor, why not have WP do a simple check
for unsafe permissions and alert/remind the user to change them back to a
more secure setting?

I'm just thinking out loud here.