[theme-reviewers] $post->guid Issues in Some Repository Themes

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Fri Jun 24 09:38:07 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Edward Caissie <edward.caissie at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net>wrote:
>
>> It would make a good candidate for the 3.2-specific changes to the
>> Guidelines.
>>

> 3.2 may be just around the corner, but I agree with adding it as a version
> specific change to the Guidelines.

Just a note, it's not something that should be under a "version specific"
category. It's always been wrong.

Otto, I'm willing to bet I don't even need a hand to count the number of
proper uses of the post GUID in the directory. I'm willing to be proven
wrong, though. Maybe a theme slurper* is in order, along the lines of a
plugin one.

* Going to write this over the weekend. :-)

Nacin