[theme-reviewers] GPL Web Graphics from StudioPress

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Jun 23 23:00:10 UTC 2011

Hey Theme Developers,

Brian Gardner of StudioPress just today re-licensed all of the released Web
Graphics, including blog icons, Post Format icons, and click here buttons,
as GPL:

http://www.studiopress.com/category/graphics

I'm particularly excited about the Post Format icons, as they are gorgeous,
and the community is definitely in need of more GPL Post Format icons! But I
have to say: the blog icons are pretty nice, too.

(I'll add these to the Theme resource links.)