[theme-reviewers] Question regarding theme slugs

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:03:28 UTC 2011

Granted, I can understand the potential for a cumbersome Child-Theme slug if
you are, for example, including the parent theme name in the Child-Theme's
name: 'desk-mess-mirrored-multi' is much more cumbersome than simply 'multi'
(real example as it appears in the repo).

Perhaps I am not understanding the utility you are trying to achieve or
explain? What are you using the "slug" for, maybe there is another method
that will work?

Cais.