[theme-reviewers] Note to theme reviewers about settings in themes

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Jun 13 05:26:13 UTC 2011

Just out of the curiosity.

Would simple reset button via wpdb query
http://codex.wordpress.org/Class_Reference/wpdb be an easier idea to
clean/delete data set in Theme Options? Similar to
http://themeshaper.com/2010/06/03/sample-theme-options/#comment-57597 which
is:

if( isset( $_REQUEST['reset'] )) {
global $wpdb;
$query = "DELETE FROM $wpdb->options WHERE option_name LIKE 'option_name'";
$wpdb->query($query);
header("Location: themes.php?page=theme_options");
die;
}

This is copy pasted not sure if this works, but you'll get the idea.

Cheers,
Emil

----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein