[theme-reviewers] Note to theme reviewers about settings in themes

Darren Slatten darrenslatten at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 03:09:30 UTC 2011

> *The better solution would be activate/deactivate/delete hooks for Themes;
> I tried to take that on for 3.2, but failed miserably. :/*

My previous message was more or less a solution to the problems that are
inherent to activate/deactivate hooks--namely, deleting the theme's data
from the DB would mean the theme options reset to their default values every
time you deactivate-and-re-activate a theme. So yes, having those hooks
available is a good idea, and it's something that would complement the
solution I was talking about.