[theme-reviewers] Note to theme reviewers about settings in themes

Syahir Hakim khairulsyahir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 02:59:03 UTC 2011

I don't think it's only the theme reviewers who are installing and
trying a lot of themes. It is not unusual at all for regular or
first-timer WP users to try a lot of themes before they settle on one
that they really like. Trying more than 10 themes is quite normal for a
first-timer WP user, I think, and some of my theme users even reported
that they've tried 40+ themes.

--
Regards,
Syahir Hakim