[theme-reviewers] Note to theme reviewers about settings inthemes

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sun Jun 12 21:44:51 UTC 2011

pretty sure that’s what otto wants to avoid, since on activation that will create those update_options in the database, he wants to use the predefined options at all times “until” someone hits the save in the theme options. I’m assuming because people switching themes all the time to check them out to see if they want to use a theme – don’t want to overload the database with a bunch of entries for themes not in use (at least that’s my reasoning why it would be important)