[theme-reviewers] Note to theme reviewers about settings in themes

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun Jun 12 20:50:46 UTC 2011

Maybe we could also add few references on make.wordpress.org/themes and/or
Theme Review page to:

http://ottopress.com/2009/wordpress-settings-api-tutorial/
http://themeshaper.com/2010/06/03/sample-theme-options/
http://www.chipbennett.net/2011/02/17/incorporating-the-settings-api-in-wordpress-themes/

Cheers,
Emil

----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein