[theme-reviewers] Need a Serious Help

Qamar Ashraf life.object at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 19:07:46 UTC 2011

Hello,
I hope there may be someone in the Theme Reviewers team who can help me the
following problem. I am in search of solution from last 5-6 hours but all in
vein.

   - I have installed WordPress blog on one of my subdomain. Say:
   http://abc.domain.com/
   - I have implemented *session_start()* in the functions.php file. (I have
   also tried it in wp_config.php file)
   - Now is the problem - My sessions are working fine in IE, Chrome but *not
   in Firefox*.
   - * register_globals are off. - I am accessing the sessions within same
   sub domain (Not across the domain)

Please help me.
Thanks in advance and sorry if i have posted it to you people as i am
helpless.

--
Regards
Qamar Ashraf