[theme-reviewers] Theme quality review process

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jun 8 21:52:52 UTC 2011

Adding an isset() conditional to checkbox option handling is entirely
appropriate, and, as far as I know, perfectly acceptable.

If I were to suggest any rewriting of the options handling, it would be to
find a way to loop through input types (checkbox, select, radio, text,
textarea, etc.), rather than handling each one explicitly. (And perhaps
you've done this; I've not looked at the code in question.)

Chip