[theme-reviewers] Question about the review

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:16:29 UTC 2011

Hello,

My wordpress theme have been reviewed overnight and I would like to ask some
questions about the feedback that I been given. link:
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4095

1) "Screenshot is wrong size. Should be a max of 320 X 240" Why am I being
knocked back by that? It said "should", not "required". If it was required
then I would understand.

2) "get_search_form() should be used to include search form. "  Again, why
am I being knocked back by that? It said "should", not "required". If it was
required then I would understand. I know that it can go in the
searchform.php file, but there is one place where "get_search_form()" can't
be used.

3) the whole "Theme Settings & Data Security" area - Can someone please help
me fix up those errors?

default wordpress theme does not even meet that requirement.

Regards,
Daniel Fenn