[theme-reviewers] wp_enqueue_style

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jun 3 11:27:50 UTC 2011

I don't understand why using priority numbers, for their intended purpose,
is "annoying" or "weird"?

I'm all for recommending best practice, whatever that may be; I'm just
surprised that until now we've not heard anyone suggest this method,
although we've been discussing style enqueueing for almost a year.

Chip