[theme-reviewers] supporting child themes

Qamar Ashraf life.object at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 05:30:30 UTC 2011

We can manage an announcement or documentation tab in the theme options
page, but i want to know.

   - Can we load data dynamically in this tab via RSS or by some other means
   to keep the users update about the development, child themes update or the
   other news about the theme ? It may help us to stay in touch with the users.

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 3:19 AM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:

> I don't see why not; although I wouldn't call it an "Options" page. Perhaps
> a "Documentation" page, or a "Reference" page?
>
> Chip
>

> On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Angelo Bertolli <
> angelo.bertolli at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is it ok to make an "options" page in the dashboard for the theme that
>> doesn't contain any options, but rather just notifies the user of a
>> place they can download child themes?

Regards
Qamar Ashraf
www.tutorialchip.com