[theme-reviewers] moderation

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Wed Jul 27 05:59:09 UTC 2011

And I would like to thank you for bringing up NewStone Theme, this will be
corrected shortly. Any other Theme you can find with similar issues you are
more than welcome to e-mail this list and report it to us. We
the volunteers are giving our best not to miss things such as NewStone, but
as I said earlier it happens. If you go to
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4314 you will see that I did not
approve http://www.pcdiy.com as Credit Link. Even though I am admin, I
cannot see every Theme, none of us can to be honest with you. But once again
this will be corrected.

Cheers,
Emil

----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein