[theme-reviewers] Obsolete Themes Discussion

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jul 26 18:39:53 UTC 2011

And further: what's the point? Every pre-WPTRT Theme is going to fail the
current Theme Review Guidelines, and most will fail Theme-Check, and
miserably so. Posting foregone results for 500 to 800 Themes is mostly a
waste of time.

Now, I do think the point about script compatibility is a very good one, and
one that should be taken into serious consideration. But again, it would
require manually auditing the Themes to find the ones that introduce script
conflicts. (BuddyPress Themes might be easier to audit, since they are a
much smaller pool.)

Chip