[theme-reviewers] Spammy theme?

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 00:34:36 UTC 2011

The original author should be contacted if possible ... although the
expectation and transfer of ownership details would need to be sorted
through along the way to bringing this idea to life.

We would likely take on the task of establishing relevant guidelines on the
various details that would need to be addressed.

Cais.