[theme-reviewers] Obsolete Themes Discussion

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 00:24:47 UTC 2011

PS: The whole idea behind this is I see no reason to suspend a theme simply
because it is old ... if there are security issues due to old code sure, but
simply being out-dated really is not a great reason. Just consider the
"senior" citizens of our world, they're old, should they be trundled off to
some place out of site, out of mind left to obscurity? I say NO! Some,
possibly many, are still very capable of providing valuable knowledge and
experience to the younger crowd.

Cais.