[theme-reviewers] Spammy theme?

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:26:11 UTC 2011

The basic premise I have always tried to champion is moving the "older"
themes into a secondary repository so they are not lost but are obviously
shown as "out-of-date"

There are many older themes that can be easily brought up to current
standards but the original author's are no longer interested in updating
and/or involved with WordPress.

I would like to see these themes simply moved, then after another arbitrary
time limit made available to be adopted by a new author. I have put forward
this idea at least once before and still see it as having a great deal of
potential (aside from all necessary changes to the repository to make it
work).

Cais.