[theme-reviewers] Thesis WP Theme

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:57:07 UTC 2011

Hello all,

After reading this I'm starting to think that I may be heading off-track
with my wordpress theme.

Otto, are you saying that my breadcrum code that I put in is a doing it
wrong all because I just given people no choice in what plugin they use?

Would adding the option in my next version to turn it off make it a doing it
right? Isn't the idea to make a wordpress theme that has some decent
features without needing to use plugins? Is it not true that the more
plugins that you got installed the slower wordpress will get?
 Regards,
Daniel Fenn