[theme-reviewers] Thesis WP Theme

Hilary J Holz holz.hilary at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 20:19:13 UTC 2011

I just want to say thank you thank you thank you! This discussion (themes AND plugins) has provided so much clarity. As an established developer migrating into WP, I just wanted to know what the community standards were and had not come across anything anywhere near as clean or clear.

----
Hilary J Holz, PhD
Toolsmith / Evangelist
Director, Laboratory for Adaptive Hypermedia and Assistive Technologies
Cal State, East Bay
http://design.hholz.com/, http://linkedin.com/in/hilaryholz, http://gplus.to/hilz