[theme-reviewers] Thesis WP Theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jul 22 12:29:47 UTC 2011

Darren,

You know what I personally would appreciate reading? A post that lays out,
concisely and straight-forward, the meaningful things that WordPress Themes
should address with respect to SEO. Even better, would be a differentiation
between Plugin-territory SEO (rewriting Post Titles, filtering tags,
removing core filters, etc.) and Theme-related SEO. Getting your perspective
on that would probably be quite useful to the readers of this list.

Chip