[theme-reviewers] Best way of warning people before upgradeing

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 05:15:28 UTC 2011

Please excuse me as this is written on my phone, I like the idea of
having a link to my clog post when there a new version of my theme. I
really didn't think that people would want to hack my nice theme to
add things such as a menu bar and so on. Not only that this theme does
not work with all PHPBB styles and therefore code changes are needed.
Thank you for the ideas and links guys :)

--
Regards,
Daniel Fenn