[theme-reviewers] Best way of warning people before upgradeing

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sat Jul 16 04:14:22 UTC 2011

Child Themes should be the answer to all this and if I were you I would make
that your number one priority and letting know your users that in the order
to keep their "edits" Child Themes are the only way to preserve that. Take a
look at http://chrishajer.com/wordpress/upgrade-plugin.png and see what they
have done with this, maybe you can do something similar.

Cheers,
Emil

----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein