[theme-reviewers] Theme Check: enqueuing 'comment-reply' as a dependency fails the theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jul 13 18:23:45 UTC 2011

I can't see anything wrong with the method being employed here. P2 is doing
nothing other than building a dependency array, causing WP to enqueue all
scripts in the array, u*sing core-defined functionality*.

This isn't concatenation in the same connotation as previously discussed. No
files are being modified. Only core files are being used. No versions are
being changed from core-bundled versions.

I can't see any other issues with this implementation, other than that Theme
Check wasn't sophisticated enough to look for it.

Chip