[theme-reviewers] Removal of Arras in WordPress Theme Directory

Melvin Lee zy at zy.sg
Wed Jul 6 15:54:10 UTC 2011

To the WordPress Theme Review Team,

I'm the author of one of the themes available in the Theme Directory, Arras.

I do understand that there are issues with WordPress 3.2 and the current
version of the theme. I do wish to release a hotfix for it. However, since
the theme was last updated, there are many changes in the theme
requirements, and the theme has fell short of them since then.

Since I would require more time to revamp some of the code to suit the
requirements, I would like to request the theme to be removed from the
directory until a new working, standards-compliant version is ready and
approved by the review team.

Finally, my apologies for not being able to update the theme on time for
WordPress 3.2.

Thanks all,
Melvin Lee
http://www.zy.sg/