[theme-reviewers] Note on the WordPress Updates screen

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Jul 5 15:10:44 UTC 2011

I wouldn't start writing code just yet. It needs to be pitched first.

It's probably not all that difficult to add, actually. But because of
the need for API support (not to mention adding readme.txt parsing in
the theme directory), it's one of those "large" features that needs
core dev buy-in first.

-Otto