[theme-reviewers] Heavily Commented Javascript Files.

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jul 5 11:37:59 UTC 2011

...which is a bit different from what Michael was originally proposing:

"The live version would contain the same functional code minus excess
whitespace and comments. I would not use any compression or package
application to obfuscate the code."

I think condensing/minifying is different from compressing. The former I
would see as not even a question; the latter, of course, would be an
entirely different matter. Fortunately, as far as I'm aware, nobody's tried
to submit anything with compressed/obfuscated code.

I'm with you, in that I would favor not allowing obfuscated code, even with
a "dev" version against which to compare it.

Chip