[theme-reviewers] Heavily Commented Javascript Files.

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Jul 5 11:32:49 UTC 2011

Ideally, I wouldn't want compressed scripts in there at all, unless
they are open source scripts that come in a compressed version to
begin with.

If they have a dev.js and a compressed .js script, like the core does,
then there should be some form of instructions as to how to compress
the script, and the results should match. For the sake of preventing
malware, if a theme reviewer is going to allow compressed scripts at
all, then yeah, they should verify that the compression method
produces the same results.

-Otto