[theme-reviewers] Question about ob_start and ob_get_clean (Vicky Arulsingam)

Darren Slatten darrenslatten at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 19:13:18 UTC 2011

*Themes are not obligated to manage plugins or their functionality.*

This I can agree with.

*Themes must not allow users to manage plugins or their functionality.*

This is--in my opinion--an overreaching, unnecessary extreme.

*Themes in the WP repository should be suitable for the majority of users.*

This I can agree with.

*Themes in the WP repository must not offer features that do not appeal to
the majority of users.*

Again, taken to this extreme, a reasonable "rule of thumb" becomes
unreasonable, and users lose.

-Darren Slatten