[theme-reviewers] Snow Summit - http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2772

Marriage Scene marriagescene at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 12:47:08 UTC 2011

I am trying to understand what is wrong with the screenshot in verson 1.0.4
of Snow Summit as compared to the previously approved version 1.0.3. In the
previous ticket I was told that when I do the next update I should make the
screenshot more closely resemble the theme when it's first activated. I
thought I had done that but my update was not approved with one of the 2
reasons given being: Screenshot not addressed, as commented in previous
ticket. I'm not sure what I did not address. I fixed the size so that the
image is 300 by 225 as instructed and I took a screencap of the theme in its
default state. Am I missing something else? If this is not the right forum
to ask my question I apologize. I did leave a comment on the ticket page but
see no sign it has been noticed.