[theme-reviewers] Questions regarding theme review process

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Fri Jan 21 10:55:17 UTC 2011

With themes that are already approved, we generally just look at the diff and it takes a matter of just a couple minutes to do, so really not that big of a deal.   At that time (at least me) feel that the theme developer is versed enough that they're fixing bugs and such so it's easy to approve based on the .diff instead of doing re-full reviews - so please, don't let that bother you ;) it's alright.

  There are many times when small edits to a theme needs, mostly enhancement.
  Somehow I feel bad asking WPTRT to spend time on my minor releases and so I am waiting for WordPress 3.1 when I will upload our theme's newer version with post-formats feature and enhancements we recently made.