[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Purple Pastels 6.11 is now live

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu Jan 20 10:39:23 UTC 2011

on 20/01/2011 09:43 Emil Uzelac said the following:
> Nice and clean, I like it! Good job :)

Thank you. :-) But I still think it needs an overhaul. The Theme Check
plugin is a god-send and becomes more & more thorough with each update.
I'll clean up the rest of the "Recommended" notices when I do the 3.1
update to add post_format support.

Incidentally, if anyone knows of a better way to offer custom
headers/backgrounds on themes with more complex header CSS that doesn't
  mean effectively re-writing the relevant functions via a callback, I'd
be really interested to hear/see it.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net