[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Purple Pastels, new version 6.11

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Wed Jan 19 23:42:46 UTC 2011

on 19/01/2011 23:28 theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org said the following:
> Thank you for uploading version 6.11 of Purple Pastels.
>
> Feedback will be provided at http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2687

Quick note to let you know that this is just a minor bug fix release.
Just been alerted to a bit of faulty logic in line 180 of functions.php.

The theme will throw a REQ notice in the theme check claiming that
.wp-caption-text is undefined but it is defined in layout.css via
.wp-caption p. I didn't spot this until *after* I'd uploaded the updated
theme. :/

Mel
--
http://quirm.net