[theme-reviewers] Theme-Check plugin and textdomain

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Wed Jan 19 22:35:59 UTC 2011

On 01/19/11 17:44, Chip Bennett wrote:
> I was going to ask for that (I had to hunt down the 'twentyten' textdomain
> instance in a recent Theme review; knowing what template file it was in
> would have helped), but I wasn't sure how much extra work it would be.
Took long enough but i cracked it:

WARNING: Theme is using twentyten as the textdomain in
sidebar/sidebar-default.php.

Line 21: <h3 class='widget-title'><?php _e( 'Archives', 'twentyten' );
?></h3>
Line 28: <h3 class='widget-title'><?php _e( 'Meta', 'twentyten' ); ?></h3>

woop!

uploading to svn now
--
My Blog: http://www.pross.org.uk/