[theme-reviewers] Second Opinion

Josh Stauffer joshstauffer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 21:14:06 UTC 2011

I didn't think of this. Thanks, Simon.

So, if a theme could/should be a child theme of TwentyTen, it should not be
allowed in the repository. Is this right?

I glanced over the functions.php file and noticed some remnant code from
TwentyTen that isn't utilized. Is this another factor?

Is this topic clear to everyone? I'm sure I sound naive but I'm really just
trying to get a grasp on what's expected.

-Josh