[theme-reviewers] Theme-Check plugin and textdomain

Syahir Hakim khairulsyahir at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:52:27 UTC 2011

Actually, what's important in the uninstall script is to delete the
theme's entries from the database, so it's kept clean. The switch theme
action is just to complete the uninstall, so that the user won't be
theme will detect that its options entry does not exist in the database
and will write the default values to the database again.

--
Regards,
Syahir Hakim

Contact: