[theme-reviewers] Theme-Check plugin and textdomain

Syahir Hakim khairulsyahir at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:49:28 UTC 2011

Erm...so does the theme-check plugin searches for occurrences of the
'twentyten' string, regardless of its context? Clearly in this case my
theme is not using the twentyten textdomain.

Regarding the theme switch, I suppose that if WP doesn't find the
twentyten theme, it'll display a message that goes something like this:
"Theme is broken, reverting to default...".

In the Graphene theme, I used switch_theme('default', 'default'), which
caused WP to always output the message above whenever I uninstall a
theme, cause obviously there's no theme named 'default'. I guess before
we have a theme uninstall hook, this is the best way to go. Or is there
any suggestions?

--
Regards,
Syahir Hakim