[theme-reviewers] Theme-Check plugin and textdomain

Syahir Hakim khairulsyahir at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:31:49 UTC 2011

I used Dreamweaver's search function, and there's no occurrence of
'twentyten' inside __() or _e().

Correcting my previous email, there's actually two occurrences of the
string 'twentyten', which is inside the theme's uninstall script, which
switches to the twentyten theme after deleting my theme's database entries.

This is the line:
switch_theme('twentyten', 'twentyten');

If I comment out that line, theme-check does not show any warning and
show that the theme passes the check. Uncomment that line, and the
warning appears.

--
Regards,
Syahir Hakim