[theme-reviewers] Google Fonts

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun Jan 16 08:48:37 UTC 2011

http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html and
http://scripts.sil.org/OFL and copy of the license would not apply if the
actual font is not stored in Theme, correct? Since it's hosted and located
on Google server.

*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter:
@EmilUzelac<http://twitter.com/emiluzelac>| E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
*Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.* - Albert Einstein

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 2:41 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net