[theme-reviewers] $content_width and after_theme_setup: d'oh!

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun Jan 16 01:06:57 UTC 2011

It's sad that some people don't even know what's this for,
http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/content_width-wordpress/30447?page=1.

So I tried to search and is it me or you can't really find appropriate info
about that on Google?
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=if+(+!+isset(+$content_width+)+)+$content_width+%3D+640;
Let's
say that someone wants to know more about it.
Maybe there should be if there isn't already. We know what's this for, but
other may not.
* *
**
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter:
@EmilUzelac<http://twitter.com/emiluzelac>| E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
*Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.* - Albert Einstein