[theme-reviewers] $content_width and after_theme_setup: d'oh!

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Jan 16 00:54:07 UTC 2011

So, I just realized something today regarding setting $content_width: it
must be set *before* the after_theme_setup hook.

Just a mental note to myself, to check functions.php to ensure that the call
to set $content_width isn't inside of a theme setup function that gets
called on after_theme_setup. I thought I'd share that with everyone, just in
case I'm not the only one who needed that clarification. :)