[theme-reviewers] Unfair Feedback

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Jan 15 14:34:50 UTC 2011

The issue isn't that Post Thumbnails aren't incorporated; rather, it's all
the additional functionality in
rt-common.php<http://themes.svn.wordpress.org/isaac/0.1/php/rt-common.php>
that
can be accomplished *using* Post Thumbnails functionality for image
resizing.

What's being done here is roughly equivalent to backwards-compatibility for
TimThumb? <http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/wiki/TimThumb>, which isn't
currently being allowed.

Chip