[theme-reviewers] Unfair Feedback

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sat Jan 15 06:36:56 UTC 2011

I do indeed see that post thumbnail functionality is here:
$image = get_the_post_thumbnail( $post->ID, 'medium', array('class' => $thumb.' post-thumb') );in rt-post-summaries.php  and in rt-init.php add_theme_support( 'post-thumbnails' );
I will make the necessary adjustment to the ticket after I myself have checked it out.

- Phil