[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #2407: THEME: Shadow - 1.1.2

Rashed Latif rashed.latif at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 06:24:25 UTC 2011

Thanks for reviewing my theme. Its not approved and i have gone
through the report.
I am just wondering should i only care about the "WARNINGS" and
"REQUIRED" items generated from theme check script?

What will be the next step for me before submitting this theme for
reviewing again.

I an new so help me please.

--
Rashed Latif